This is my wish list to improve my families and my own quality of life:
- A portable counter easy clean compost bin. My goal is to be less wasteful and more environmental friendly, starting a food scrap collection in my home is an incredibly easy and inexpensive step.
- A weighted blanket to reduce stress and help with Fibromyalgia pain.
- A laundry folding robot may would be amazing. It would help with organization and with my disability.
- The third item is a paint by numbers kit. Sounds silly, but this works on anxiety, especially when they are as beautiful as these. It is a known fact that having hobbies is part of a healthy lifestyle.
- This might sound silly, but I am forever losing my earrings, which is why I rarely wear them. This little invention is cute, original and super useful.
Do you have any other suggestions to add?